About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

29 February 2020

Italian Rose Pendant

The pendant is my first work with Arcos par Puca beads. I only found them in three colours here and bought in two. The choice of the red were as obvious as the choice of the pattern: undoubtly the shape of the beads forms fabulous petals. Probably it was the decisive reason why the pendant from Bead & Button April 2019 by Italian designer Margherita Fusko appealed to me :-) 




Кулон "Італійська троянда" 


Цей кулон - моя перша робота з намистинами Arcos par Puca. Я їх знайшла лише в трьох кольорах і купила в двох. Вибір червоного був так само очевидний як і вибір моделі: без сумніву форма намистин утворює казкові пелюстки. Скоріш за все це і стало вирішальним фактором привабливості кулону з "Bead & Button", квітень 2019, італійської дизайнерки Margherita Fusko :-) 


I haven't desided yet what will be used as a rope to wear the pendant but I know exactly what dress it will decorate :-) While working, the most interesting was to play with the seed beads' colours as I was changing them and their order in the process. 



Ще не вирішила, на що підвісити кулон щоб носити, але точно знаю, яку сукню він прикрашатиме :-) Поки плела, найцікавішим було гратися з кольорами бісеру, оскільки змінювала і їх і порядок їх використання в процесі роботи.

No comments:

Post a Comment