About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

15 February 2020

Hummingbird Brooch



The other days I finished my new winter coat. The coat is big, loose and quite dark. At once I wanted to decorate it in some way and the best idea turned to be to embroider the matching brooch. Among those I have in my making list there was this small bird. It is a good choice thanking to its colour style. The work was quick, the result  is awesome :-) 


Брошка "Колібрі"


Днями закінчила пошиття нового зимового пальта. Пальто велике, вільного крою і доволі темне. Одразу захотілося його якось прикрасити і найкращою ідеєю виявилося вишити гожу брошку. Серед тих, що у мене на черзі до виготовлення, була ця маленька пташка. Гарний вибір завдяки кольоровій гамі. Робота була швидкою, результат чудовий :-) 


The brooch is from the kit so I just followed the instruction. All the materials were nice. There is only one, let's say uncomfortable, thing. The wire for the beak is too soft so when wearing the brooch, one should control the element not to bend. 



Брошка з набору від "Чарівної миті", тож просто виконувала інструкцію. Всі матеріали гарні. Є лише єдина, скажімо незручна, річ. Дріт для дзьобу надто м'який, тож під час носіння брошки варто контролювати цей елемент щоб не гнувся.

No comments:

Post a Comment