About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

28 November 2016

Half Tila Earrings, or Uncertain Mood

November is a month of vagueness... All the best what autumn is able for is far behind and all good what is expected from winter is far ahead.. The sky is gloomy, all around as if dimmed and sad, and the wishes are uncertain... To say in brief, the air is full of some kind of endless melancholy. I even couldn't invent the name for these earrings... At first they seemed to spell the vision of white tulips! (in November) then my mood swung to the simple idea of snowed fur trees... At least this latter is more actual now, or to be exact, it could be more actual if suddenly we have snow again:-)


Сережки з половинок тіли, або Непевний настрій

Листопад - місяць непевності... Все найкраще, на що здатна осінь, далеко позаду, а все гарне, чого ми чекаємо від зими, ще далеко попереду... Небо - похмуре, все навколо тьмяне, сумне якесь, а бажання - невиразні. Словом, повітря просякнуте якоюсь нескінченною меланхолією. Я навіть не могла вигадати назву для цих сережок. Спочатку  здавалося, вони навіювали видіння білих тюльпанів! (у листопаді), а потім мій настрій хитнувся до простої думки про засніжені гілки ялинки... Принаймні це останнє - більш актуальне зараз, чи, краще сказати, було б більш актуальним, якщо б раптом у нас знову випав сніг:-)




The earrings are very simple and quick to make if there are all the materials and the main of them - half tila beads. The design  and tutorial belong to +Sidonia's handmade jewelry




Сережки дуже прості і швидкі у виконанні, якщо є всі необхідні матеріали і, найголовніший з них - намистини half tila (половинки тіли, чи то краще сказати, напівтіли). Дизайн і майстер клас належать  +Sidonia's handmade jewelry .






The only thing I changed,  made a loop for the hook. I used three more 4 mm bicones and several 15.0. 




Єдине, що я змінила, це зробила петлю для гачка. Для цього я використала додаткові три 3 мм біконуси і декілька бісерин 15.0.

No comments:

Post a Comment