About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

5 February 2017

Frozen Lavender (Earrings)


I am glad that from making all those navettes to using them as elements for creating new pieces of jewellery passed not so much time and I still immersed in the embodiment of the image of frozen lavender:-)
The first result is these earrings made with 5 small navettes and one 12 mm rivoli. Despite the earrings are not small, I managed not to make them cumbersome and they save the idea of a refined and gentle flower.



Замерзла лаванда (сережки)


Я рада, що від обплетення всіх тих навет до їх використання  як елементів для створення нових прикрас минуло не настільки багато часу, щоб відмовитися від ідеї втілення образу змерзлої лаванди:-)
Перший результат - ці сережки, виконані з 5 маленьких навет і 12 мм ріволі. Хоча сережки і не малі за розміром, вони не виглядають громіздкими і передають ідею ніжної і вишуканої квітки.





If all the elements are ready, the only thing to do is to assemble them together. At first I sewed the navettes by two then sewed the middle one and then sewed of them together.
Bezeling the 12 mm rivoli starts with twenty-eight 11.0 seed beads (Toho).





Якщо всі деталі готові, єдине, що лишається зробити, зібрати їх до купи. Спочатку я зшила навети по дві, потім пришила середню, а потім вже зшила всі разом.
Обплетення 12 мм ріволі починаємо з двадцяти восьми бісерин 11.0 (Toho).




To join the navettes, round rivoli and a hook, I made loops of four seed beads. And then joined the details with a jump ring. The hook was joined while making the loop (two seed beads, a hook, two seed beads).





Щоб з'єднати навети, круглий ріволі і швензу, я зробила петлі з чотирьох бісерин. Потім повісила деталі на кільце. Швенза додається одночасно з набором петлі (дві бісерини, швенза, дві бісерини).

No comments:

Post a Comment