About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

1 July 2022

Delicate Drop Pendant

 

For almost a week I've been working on this delicate pendant by Melissa Grakowsky Shippe pattern from B&B October 2019. It is made in CRAW technique. It is delicate indeed by its size and it's refined because made mostly with 15.0 seed beads of two colours.  Instead  of 11.0 I used 10.0 Czech seed beads of two colours too.





Кулон "Вишукана крапля" 


Майже тиждень працювала над цим кулоном від Melissa Grakowsky Shippe з B&B October 2019. Зроблений в техніці CRAW. Делікатний за розміром і вишуканий оскільки сплетений бісером 15.0 двох кольорів. Замість бісеру 11.0. використала чеський 10.0 так само в двох кольорах. 



The colour style of the pendant is quite neutral so it would be easy to match different kinds of clothes. 





Кольорова гама кулону доволі універсальна, тож він легко доповнить багато речей.

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I hope you’re okay!! Love, from a friend in Canada ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear friend for the support and friendship! I appreciate it so much!!!

      Delete