About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

17 November 2018

Pinch Beads November Earrings


The cold week, completed with this Saturday snowy morning, made forget about all autumn beauties quite quickly, yet we are in November now at its best :-) The project I share today is not the wish to prolong the feeling of that special autumn splendor and mood... it just happened that I had a chance to finish it right today in the morning after two weeks of searching the free time to work on it. 


Сережки " Листопад" з намистинами пінч


Холодний тиждень, довершений сьогодняшнім суботнім сніжним ранком, доволі швидко примусив забути всі осінні красоти, все ж таки у нас тут листопад з усім найкращим на що він здатний :-) Проектом, яким сьогодні ділюся, я жодним чином не намагаюся продлити відчуття тієї особливої осінньої пишноти  та настрою... просто так склалося, що у мене зявилася можливість його закінчити саме сьогодні вранці після двох тижнів пошуків часу, щоб над ним попрацювати.



At first I made the necklace with pinch beads but for the bezeling the rivolis with them for the pendant and for the earrings different techniques were used. For the earrings' rivoli I started with stringing 1 pinch (12 mm rivoli - 6 pinches, 14 mm - 7 pinches), 1 10/0 and locked them into the ring. Then added two rows of five 10/0 seed beads loops. And then pulled the loops around the rivoli. Then added loops of four seed beads around every pinch.




Спочатку зробила намисто з пінчами (у нас можна знайти термін "гречка", то "нехай буде "гречка" - одна з улюблених приказок мого батька, яку він згадує, коли не хоче сперечатися :-)) Для намиста і сережок техніки обплетення ріволі використані різні.  Для сережок (ріволі 12 6 пінчів, і 14 мм - 7 пінчів) почала з нанизування 1 гречки, 1 бісерини 10/0 і замкнула їх в кільце. Потім зробила два ряди арок з п'яти бісерин 10/0 і потім стягнула петлі навколо ріволі. Потім навколо кожної гречи додала петлю з чотирьох бісерин.





Next step is to join the elements. After few experiments, I made it with seed beads and 3 mm bicones. In this way the thread must go through the beads criss-cross (dark lines on the photo) otherwise the low element will turn round. I liked that the joining is not absolutely stiff and the smaller element has dangle's effect.




Наступний крок - з'єднання елементів. Після декількох еrcgthtvtynsd я це зробила за допомогою бісеру і біконусів 3 мм. В цьому випадку нитка має проходити через бісерини навхрест (темні лінії на фото), або нижній елемент буде крутитися. Мені спдобалося, що з'єднання вийшло не абсолютно жорстким і менший елемент має ефект підвіски.






All about the necklace is here.



Все про намисто тут.

No comments:

Post a Comment