About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

14 March 2020

"Write Down My Kiss into Your Heart..."




One more work finished weeks ago and meant to provide my blogging while the old computer already doesn't work and the new one still doesn't 🙂 It is a very sweet winter scene that, as any embroidery with a plot, is able to tell the whole story if we are in an appropriate mood to read it. I started the work before New Year's day to follow my regular plan to make some needle craft near the Christmas tree. I am glad this year the plan yet worked and the picture was finished on Valentine's day. In this way the season could be percieved as quite romantic, couldn't it?

I was lucky to buy the pattern for just about 50 cents on sale about two years ago. And despite I am not very active in seed bead embroidery I could but yield the temptation to buy this cute picture.

"Запиши мій поцілунок в своє серце..."



Ще одна робота, завершена тижні тому, яка призначена забезпечити існування блогу оскільки старий компютер вже, а новий ще не працює.🙂 Це дуже мила зимова сценка яка, як і будь яка вишита сюжетна картина, здатна розповісти цілу історію, якщо ми тільки у відповідному гуморі, щоб цю історію прочитати. Я розпочала роботу перед Новим роком на виконання мого регулярного плану займатися рукотворством біля ялинки. Рада, що цього року план все ж таки спрацював і на День Валентина картину було завершено. Якщо поглянути на пору року з цього боку, вона може бути доволі романтичною, чи не так?

Мені пощастило придбати схему на розпродажі пару років тому лише за 15 гривень. І хоча я не дуже активно вишиваю бісером, не змогла не поступитися спокусі купити такий виразний малюнок.

No comments:

Post a Comment