About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

17 August 2017

Twins' Wave Bracelet (II)

I don't know what I want more either to bead the planned set of twins' bracelets that I started the day before yesterday or just hope this set will force me to dive into the sewing of the cut dress but not depending on the reasons, the next result of my crafting fun is a new "simple and quick" twin bracelet I made yesterday night.



Браслет "Твінова хвиля" (ІІ)

Не знаю, чого мені більше хочеться чи то сплести запланований набір браслетів з твінів, який я почала позавчора, чи я просто сподіваюсь, що цей набір примусить мене зануритися в пошиття розкроїної сукні. Втім, незалежно від причин, наступний результат моїх рукотворних забав - черговий "простий і швидкий" браслет з твінів, який сплела вчора ввечері.



The tutorial is from +Potomac Bead Company again.
It doesn't concern the post but I like old videos and magazines on seed beading because they use materials possible to buy in any craft store. So one doesn't have to puzzle over the question where to take all those modern beads:-)


Майстер клас знову від +Potomac Bead Company.
Справи не стосується, але мені подобаються старі відео і журнали з бісероплетіння, тому що в них використовуються доступні в будь якій спеціалізованій крамниці матеріали тож не треба морочити голову, де ж взяти всі ті модні намистини:-)



This time I also used twins instead of the superduos. Probably because twins are not so perfect as superduos, at first the twin archs around 8 mm beads were too tight so in the second row I added 15/0, 6/0, 15/0 seed beads instead of 6/0 to make the bracelet keep the shape.




Цього разу я також використала твіни замість супердуо. Але, можливо через те що твіни не такі досконалі як супердуо, спочатку арки навколо 8 мм намистин вийшли надто затягнутими, тому у другому ряду замість бісерин №6 я додавала №15, №6, №15, щоб браслет все ж таки тримав форму.


And one more moment. I guess it is the influence of my sewing experience but nevertheless... Eight motifs were enough for my wrist but when I wore the bracelet, the "loop" motif covered the first motif partly. To avoid that I added extra twins and seed beads after the button.




Ще один момент. Думаю, це вплив мого кравецького досвіду, але тим не менш... Вісім мотивів для мого зап'ястка виявилося достатньо, але коли я вдягла браслет, мотив "петля" частково перекривав перший мотив. Щоб цього запобігти, після ґудзика я додала додаткові твіни і бісерини.

No comments:

Post a Comment