About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

18 August 2017

Hutsul Market Bracelets Set :-)




Making simple things by ready patterns is like an infection: if not to stop it on time, it will absorb you entirely and the treatment will be long and hard:-) So yesterday I made one more bracelet for the set and right now think it will be enough for awhile... at least until that dress is finished.
As during my this year's trip I lived in Hutsuls' land and they are very skillful in many different crafts including weaving, beading, felting, embroidering and knitting. Their things gladden the eyes with bright colours and intricate ornaments and are sold at big local markets so I thought it would be a nice idea to call the set in that way to thank that land for the wonderful vacation and inspiration.


Набір браслетів "Гуцульский базар"


Виготовлення простих речей за готовими зразками схоже на інфекцію: якщо вчасно це не зупинити, то воно тебе повністю поглине і тоді лікування буде довгим і болісним:-) Тож вчора я зробила ще один браслет до набору  і думаю, що поки що з мене досить.. принаймні поки не закінчу ту сукню.
Оскільки протягом цьогорічної літньої подорожі я жила в краю гуцулів, а вони дуже вправні у різних ремеслах, в тому числі у ткацтві, валянні, вишиванні, нанизуванні і плетінні. Їхні вироби милують око яскравими кольорами та хитромудрими орнаментами і продаються на великих місцевих базарах, тож я подумала, що назвати так набір - гарна ідея, щоб подякувати тому краю за чудову відпустку та натхнення.





This pattern is the easiest comparing with the first and the second but nevertheless I remade the bracelet anyway:-)
The tutorial is again from +Potomac Bead Company. This time I had enough leftovers of super duos to make the bracelet so all the materials are like in the video. The confusing moment - the sizing. The designer says about shortening of the bracelet while working on it but to decide how much beads are needed to bead the first row is very individual so must be adjusted personally. for example, I just unpicked the extra seed beads from the beginning of the first row.





Цей зразок найпростіший в порівнянні з першим і другим, але тим не менш я його все одно переробляла:-)
Майстер клас знову від +Potomac Bead Company. Цього разу у мене було достатньо залишків супер дуо, щоб зробити браслет, тому матеріали такі самі як у відео. Момент, що збентежив - визначення розміру. Дизайнерка каже, що під час плетіння другого ряду браслет скорочується, але вирішувати скільки треба нанизувати бісерин для початку - справа цілком індивідуальна і має визначатися особисто. Я, наприклад, просто розпустила зайві бісерини з початку нанизування першого ряду.

No comments:

Post a Comment