About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

16 August 2017

Twins' Wave Bracelet (I)

I often start my works' descriptions with words "quick" and "simple". And this time cannot but begin the post in the same way as well:-) However, "simple and quick project" doesn't mean I could eat, talk or watch a movie or close my eyes while making it. Otherwise I would never remake the pieces because of missed or added random beads while doing all the mentioned above things:-)


Браслет "Твінова Хвиля"

Я часто починаю описи своїх робот зі слів "швидкий" і "простий". І цього разу не можу не почати допис так само:-) Але "простий і швидкий проект" не означає, що поки над ним працюєш можна щось їсти, розмовляти або дивитися кіно або заплющувати очі під час роботи. Інакше я б ніколи не переробляла вироби через пропущені або зайві намистини поки була б зайнята усім вище згаданим:-)




Right now I expect this bracelet to be the first in a little set of twin bracelets I am going to make to match the dress I cut almost a month ago, before my vacation trip. The bracelet's pattern is simple and I had all the necessary materials to make. With so many advantages the bracelet had no chance not to be beaded:-)



Зараз я розраховую, що цей зразок буде першим з невеличкого набору браслетів з твінів, який я планую зробити до сукні, яку покроїла ще майже місяць тому, перед поїздкою до Карпат.  Модель браслета проста і у мене були всі матеріали для його виготовлення, тож браслет не мав шансів не бути сплетеним:-)



The pattern from +Potomac Bead Company was taken here. Instead of superduos I used twins and instead 3 mm pearls - 4 mm. I didn't do that but I think if to use 4 mm, it would be better to join the pearl with 15/0 seed beads. 




Модель від +Potomac Bead Company було знайдено тут. Замість супердуо, я використала твіни і замість перлини 3 мм - взяла 4 мм. Я цього не зробила, але думаю краще було б з 4 мм перлиною додавати бісер №15.




When the bracelet was ready, it seemed to be uncompleted so I added one more row of archs of three 15/0 between 8/0. I liked this outcome better.





Коли браслет був готовий, він мені здався якимось незакінченим, тому між бісером №8 я додала арки з трьох бісерин №15. Такий результат мені сподобався більше.

No comments:

Post a Comment