About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

22 December 2017

Chaton Band Choker

Last few weeks I had a feeling of estrangement from whatever I like doing. That is like some kind of indifference to what is going on. Today I afforded myself some burst of emotions on some reason and by the evening my fresh long-made piece of jewellery had been ready. It rejoices me indeed because I don't like the state when I want nothing, it is not naturally for me and I am afraid of such a feeling. Red colour and shining save... as always :-)

Нашийник "Стрічка шатонів"

Останні декілька тижнів у мене було відчуття відчуження від усього що мені подобається робити. Це наче якийсь вид байдужості до усього що відбувається навколо. Сьогодні з певної причини я дозволила собі вибух емоцій і до вечора мій  новенький довго-нанизуваний виріб був готовий. Це мене справді тішить, тому що я не люблю, коли мені нічого не хочеться - стан неприродний для мене і я такого почуття боюся. Червоний колір і блиск рятують.. як завжди :-)






I liked the pattern Band of Jewels by Melanie Potter in Favourite Bead Stitches but decided to make a necklace instead of the bracelet. So I bought chatons with crystal and matte shining and turned them while adding to the choker. For the clasp I sewed snaps to the beaded band.






Мені сподобалася модель "Band of Jewels" від Melanie Potter в журналі "Favourite Bead Stitches", але замість браслета я вирішила зробити намисто. Отже купила шатони з кристальним та матовим блиском і чергувала їх поки додавала до намиста. Для застібки обрала кнопки які пришила до нанизаної бісерної стрічки.




No comments:

Post a Comment