About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

9 December 2017

Tricky Knitting III

Hmm..  a strange post telling about how much absent-minded I can be... no, how absent-minded I am. I guess the best way to finish it is to stop right now without long explanations but to avoid hysterics on my sudden Japanese knitting fiasco, it's surely worth going on to talk out ... it's also necessary to take a decision while I am writing.
Today at work my needle work friend asked me if I had  managed my Japanese knitting. I said, I thought I had but it still looked differently from what I wanted. She replied that she was in the same state about that. Then I noted that whatever I got, nobody knew what it should be so it's actually doesn't the matter. She laughed but her remark was, "You remember, they show both right and wrong sides in the charts". Of course, I remember... how could it be I don't. I have already used Japanese patterns. I crocheted two tops from Pierrot patterns, few their hats, a shrug, a bag, several flowers and a pillow cover, I also knitted a top (very intricate without any clear photo of the ready item!!!) and a sweater... Of course, I remember... but not this time. When I came back home and retold my mum the conversation, she agreed with me but then went on with the words, "It's true that nobody cares if that jacket knitted right or wrong but it is not what YOU want." And it's true as well. I don't like to live in doubts and dilemmas whatever they concern. So as neither the process nor the current result satisfies me, I decided to stop the project.

(The list of the links to the patterns on the top photo:
1. Creamy Sweater (Кемовий светр).
2. Blue Knitted Top (Блакитний топ сплетений на спицях).
3. Blue Crocheted Top (Блакитний топ гачком).
4. Yellow Crocheted Top (Жовтий топ).
5. Black Shrug (Чорний шраг)).

Мудроване плетіння ІІІ

Трохи дивний допис, що розповідає про те наскільки неуважною я можу бути... ні, наскільки неуважною я є. Підозрюю, що найкращий спосіб закінчити його - це зупинитися прямо зараз без усіляких довгих пояснень, але, щоб уникнути істерики з нагоди мого несподіваного фіаско з японського плетіння, все ж таки варто вичерпати тему до кінця... також це необхідно, щоб прийняти рішення поки пишу.
Сьогодні на роботі моя подруга по рукотворам запитала мене чи впоралася я зі своїм японським плетінням. Я сказала, що скоріше так, але воно все ще відрізняється від того щоб мені хотілося. Вона відповіла, що знаходиться в такому самому стані щодо цього. На це я завважила, що щоб у мене не вийшло, все одно ніхто не знатиме, що воно має бути, тому, взагалі це не має значення. Вона посміялася, але промовила: "Ти ж пам'ятаєш, що на їхніх схемах зазначені і лицеві і зворотні ряди". Ну, звісно, я пам'ятаю... як це може бути, щоб я не пам'ятала. Я сплела гачком два топи від Pierrot patterns, декілька їхніх капелюшків, шраг, сумку, декілька квітів і наволочку, також сплела на спицях топ (дуже хитромудрий і без зрозумілого фото готового виробу!!!) та светр... Звісно, я пам'ятаю... але не цього разу. Коли повернулася додому з роботи, то переповіла мамі розмову, вона погодилася зі мною, але потім додала: "Це правда, що всім байдуже, чи той жакет правильно сплетений чи ні, але це не те чого хочеш ТИ". І це також правда. Я не люблю жити в сумнівах та дилемах чого б вони не стосувалися. Тож оскільки ані процес, ані поточний результат мене не радує, я вирішила цей проект зупинити.

(Перелік посилань на моделі на фото:
6. Фіолетова квітка (Purple Flower).
7. Жовта квітка (Yellow Flower).
8. Червона квітка (Red Flower).
9. Блискуча квітка (Shining Flower).
10. Біла квітка (White Flower).
11. Блакитний капелюх (Blue hat).
12. Капелюх Федора (Fedora Hat).
13. Канот'є (Canotier).
14. Комірець (Collar).
15. Сумка (Bag).
16. Бант 9Bow).
17. Наволочка  (Pillow Cover).


That is, no doubt, the temporal end of my tricky knitting. Just because the yarn is waiting for its right pattern and the pattern will be waiting for its right yarn :-)




Це, без сумніву, тимчасове закінчення історії мого хитромудрого плетіння. Просто тому, що пряжа чекає на свою правильну модель, а модель чекатиме на свою правильну пряжу :-)
 
To be continued...

 Далі буде...

No comments:

Post a Comment