About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

3 March 2019

Frosty Ornament Necklace II



The work on the Frosty Ornament Necklace is over. The last step before wearing is to find the matching fabric, to sew a corresponding dress and to hang it into the wardrobe. Only then the work can be admitted as entirely perfect :-)

It is a goof idea to make a necklace of few parts each of which can be worn separately. I guess I will go on with this kind of jewellery.



Намисто "Морозний візерунок" ІІ


Роботу над намистом "Морозний візерунок" завершено. Останній крок - знайти відповідну тканину і пошити сукню, до якої воно пасуватиме і повісити ту сукню у шафу. Ось лише тоді роботу можна буде визнати як цілком досконалою :-)

Це гарна ідея - зробити намисто з трьох частин, кожну з яких можна носити окремо. Думаю, буду продовжувати з подібними прикрасами.






The final variant consist of three ropes. The first one is about 41-42 cm, the second - about 60, and the third - about 74-75 cm. Both of the ropes are chenille stitch. I also embellished the pendant with 15/0 and 10/0 seed beads picot and 3 mm pearls. Nothing special but looks beautiful thanking to the seed beads alternating of the different hues of the blue.





Кінцевий варіант складається з трьох низок. Перша - десь 41-42 см, друга - біля 60 см і третя - 74-75 см. Обидва джгути зроблені стібком chenille. Я також прикрасила кулон піко з бісеру №№15.0 і 10.0. Нічого особливого, але виглядає гарно завдяки чергуванню бісеру різних відтінків блакитного.

No comments:

Post a Comment