About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

13 May 2019

Sunday Trousers




As we had an extra day off last Tuesday because of Easter and May Day celebrations, this Saturday we worked. So only one day off separated our tired souls from a new week. When I was leaving school yesterday my friend said, we had enough time to have some rest anyway. But we are probably too exhausted by the end of the year to appreciate enough the weekend of only one day off :-) To tell the true, I rarely feel relaxed on Sunday unless I mustn't get up early on Monday. The second part of the day mostly makes me think about work and the things I have to do or haven't done: the time of overcoming the oppression because of a new working week's approaching. Not to be influenced by this mood too much today, I decided to save my day off by sewing new trousers. I thought red pants would be able to help to treat that traditional Sunday evening melancholy properly if I managed to make them nice. It seems I did :-)

Недільні штани



Оскільки минулого тижня у нас був додатковий вихідний через святкування Великодня і Першотравня, цієї суботи ми працювали. Тож лише єдиний день відділяв наші стомлені душі від нового тижня. Коли я вчора уходила зі школи, моя подруга промовила, що у нас все одно є достатньо часу щоб відпочити. Але, мабуть, ми занадто виснажені наприкінці року, щоб відповідно оцінити уікенд з одного вихідного :-) По правді сказати, я рідко буваю розслабленою у неділю, якщо тільки мені не треба рано вставати у понеділок. Друга частина дня переважно примушує мене думати про роботу та про речі, які я маю зробити або не зробила: час подолання пригнічення через наближення початку нового робочого тижня. Щоб сьогодні не дуже піддаватися подібному настрою, я вирішила врятувати його пошиттям нових штанів. Я подумала, що червоні штани здатні допомогти у лікуванні тої традиційної вечірньої недільної меланхолії, якщо тільки мені вдасться їх добре зробити. Здається, мені вдалося :-)






To make this pair of trousers I used the model #125 from Burda 10/2009. Thanking to the stretching dense and heavy fabric the trousers look very nice and wrap the legs very softly. The ready item is very comfortable and this silhouette is still my favourite because suits me well.

The blouse is not new, it is from even much older issue, #119 from Burda 7/2004. But because of the fabric it still looks awesome and I wear it with pleasure.

The matching earrings "Fogs & Roses" are a good accessory to the outfit.






Щоб зробити цю пару штанів, я скористалася викрійкою 125 з Burda 10/2009. Завдяки еластичній щільній і важкій тканині, штани виглядають дуже гарно і огортають ноги дуже м'яко. Готовий виріб дуже зручний , а цей силует все ще мій улюблений, оскільки добре мені пасує.

Блузка не нова, вона зі ще більш старого числа: 119 з Burda 7/2004. Але завдяки тканині все ще мило виглядає і я із задоволенням її одягаю.

Гарним доповненням до вбрання стали сережки "Імла і троянда".







There are not anything particular about the sewing. 





В пошитті немає нічого особливого.




The fly is processed in a usual way, for example, like here.




Застібку оброблено у звичайний спосіб, наприклад, як тут.







And, as I have a nice red belt, I wanted to add loops to hold it (let them be instead of pockets which I very rarely make for the pants).

І, оскільки у мене є гарний червоний ремінь, мені ще захотілося додати до штанів шлевки (вважатиму, що то замість кишень, які я рідко роблю на штанях).

3 comments:

  1. You look very happy with your Colorful outfit! Love your blouse! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ellen! The blouse is my all times fav!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete