About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

26 May 2019

Wrap Style Blouse



Sometimes, when starting writing about my new work I am surprised at my inspiration myself :-) For example, I wanted to make a quick blouse to match these pants. It was not urgent as I generally have what to pair with them but then I saw this silk in the store and was lost in its print :-) At that moment we lived captured in rainy days and I saw the flowers on the print as if being perceptible through the morning haze. Besides, the print matched the texture so perfect as if those petals could be touched... Saying in brief, it's clear I've bought it. But then suddenly after the weeks of intensive work I suddenly noticed that this year my mum's hard efforts created absolutely splendid arch of roses in the garden. I thought that I had never managed to sew something in time to take photos in the best time of rose blossoming so decided to hurry up and made a blouse in one day. Although the idea of the print and the stunning roses have nothing in common but I was happy when was on time to take the photo :-)


 The jewellery set "Melting Hearts"  matched well enough to the outfit.



Блузка з заходом


Іноді, як починаю писати про мою нову роботу, сама дивуюся звідки взялося натхнення на пошиття:-) Наприклад, я хотіла зробити якусь швидку блузку до цих штанів. Нагальної потреби в цьому не було, бо у мене є з чим їх комбінувати, але тут я натрапила на цей шовк у крамниці і загубилася у його візерунку :-) Ми тоді жили у полоні дощових днів і я побачила, як наче ці квіти проглядають крізь ранкову імлу. Крім того, візерунок та текстура тканини так відповідали одне одному наче ті пелюстки можна було відчути на дотик... Словом, зрозуміло, що я її купила:-) Потім, після декількох тижнів напруженої роботи, я раптом побачила, що мамина надзвичайна праця створила в садочку приголомшливу арку з квітучих троянд. Я подумала, що я ніколи не встигаю пошити щось вчасно для того, щоб зробити фото під час їхнього повного цвітіння,  тож поспішила і за день зробила блузку. І хоча ідея візерунку тканини і розкішні троянди не мають нічого спільного, я була щаслива, що встигла зробити фото :-)


Набір прикрас "Серце, що тане" добре пасує до вбрання.








The blouse must be fitted enough to wear untucked. So I chose the model #118 from Burda 1/2017. I liked the blouse but had never had the intention to make it before. As my fabric is too thin and soft, I had to refuse from making the crossing bands because I have not small bust and I was sure the details would be rolling while wearing the blouse what would be annoying.






Блузка повинна була мати прилягаючий силует,  щоб носити її навипуск. Тож я обрала модель 118 з Burda 1/2017. Блузка мені подобалася, але раніше я ніколи не збиралася її шити. Оскільки тканина у мене тонка і м'яка, довелося відмовитися від перехресних планок тому що бюст у мене не маленький і вони б, в процесі носіння блузки, скручувалися, а це б дратувало.





The sewing was enjoyment despite super "alive" texture of the fabric :-)





Незважаючи на супер "жваву" текстуру тканини, пошиття принесло задоволення:-)






The pleats I stitched to make them keep the shape. 




Склади я застрочила, щоб тримали форму.

7 comments:

  1. I like your version without the need better. I had been wondering how this would look. I have large bust and square waist, so can do without any details under my bust.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's why I refused from the bands and the blouse is still nice without those details

      Delete
  2. Cheerful colors. Happy Week!
    -Eva Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Ellen :-) I am happy with your opinion !

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete