About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

19 October 2019

Capri Blue Earrings



A quick project. Capri Blue is the name of the colour of the used for these earrings bicones. I haven't been to Capri but I surely saw many other sea places so, because of my present mood, devote the project to all of them :-)





Сережки "Capri Blue" 


Швидкий проект. "Capri Blue" - назва кольору біконусів використаних для нанизування цих сережок. На Капрі не була, але я вже точно бачила багато інших морських місцин, тож, через мій поточний настрій, присвячую проект їм всім :-)




The earrings are made by the Bahamian Waters Necklace from Wendy Lueder from Beadwork February/March 2013. I made only one motif by the designer's advice about making the earrings. I like the outcome and, if I ever have the same materials, I will bead the corresponding pendant with pleasure. What I did wrong - the 3 mm pearls didn't fit right with their holes to the 8 mm pearls' holes so the thread is seen. But it didn't spoil my mood and I am going to wear the earrings anyway :-)



Сережки виконано за зразком "Bahamian Waters Necklace" від Wendy Lueder з Beadwork February/March 2013. Я зробила лише один мотив за порадою дизайнера щодо сережок. Мені подобається результат, якщо у мене колись будуть такі самі матеріали, я із задоволенням сплету ще і відповідний кулон. Що у мене не вийшло - 3 мм перлини не лягли своїми отворами до отворів 8 мм перлин і тому видно нитку. Але настрій мені це не зіпсувало, все одно буду носити ці сережки :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment