About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

19 January 2020

Freezing Wind Necklace



Last weekend I cut a coat. But as the time from the cutting to the finishing the sewing is more than just vague, I decided fill the gap in the blogging posting my new necklace made yesterday:-) 



Намисто "Морозний вітерець" 


Минулих вихідних я нарешті покроїла зимове пальто, але оскільки термін від розрізання тканини до закінчення пошиття більш ніж невизначений, я вирішила заповнити прогалину у блозі моїм новим намистом зробленим учора:-)


The name of the necklace originated from the name of the beads mix I used. Before starting I gathered all what I had in this colour style, pale blue and grey with silver interspersion, to add to the necklace but only big blue ellipse firepolished beads were used. 



Назва намиста походить від назви суміші намистин, які використані для виготовлення намиста. Перед початком роботи я зібрала все, що у мене є відповідної кольорової гами, блідо-блакитної з сірим та вкрапленнями срібла, щоб додати до намиста, але згодилися лише великі блакитні еліпсоподібні намистини.

No comments:

Post a Comment