About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

22 January 2020

Freezing Wind Earrings


To make a pair of the earrings to get a set with the necklace, took no more than 15 minutes  including the time for thinking over the arrangement of the beads. All the beads were taken from that very mix. As it was said before, I only added the blue ellipse firepolished beads. The colour style of the set is so neutral that it will match any clothing. And it is very good because it can be worn without waiting for the outfit it meant to be with :-) 


Сережки "Морозний вітерець" 


На виготовлення сережок в пару до намиста пішло не більше 15 хвилин разом з обмірковуванням розташування намистин. Всі матеріали взяті з тієї ж самої суміші. Як вже раніше згадувала, додала лише блакитні намистини firepolished у вигляді еліпсу. Кольорова гама набору настільки нейтральна, що прикраси можна надягати до будь якого вбрання. І це радує, бо його можна носити не чекаючи на одяг, який йому судилося доповнювати :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment