About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

30 May 2020

Dangle Bracelet


I missed beading to some degree so ignored the cut dress on my sewing table and devoted Saturday to making a dangle bracelet and earrings. I didn't invent the name for them so any ideas are welcome. 



Браслет з підвісками

 

Я щось трохи засумувала за намистинами тож прикинулася, що не бачу покроєну сукню на робочому столі і присвятила суботу нанизуванню браслету та сережкам з підвісками. Назву для набору не вигадала, тож ідеї вітаються.

I used to buy two sets of beads in one colour style. The colour style turned to be really the same but the beads, fortunately, differed. It was an occasional purchase: there was no photo of the beads on the site, where I bought them, and I expected other colour. So the packs got the name "just in case". The "case" happened today :-) I wanted to make a dangle bracelet and used one  of them. 




Колись купила два набори намистин в одному кольорі. Кольорова гама виявилася справді однаковою, але, на щастя, намистини відрізнялися. Це була випадкова покупка: на сайті, де я придбала намистини, не було їхнього фото і я сподівалася на інший колір. Тож пакети отримали назву "про всяк випадок". "Випадок" трапився сьогодні:-) Закортіло зробити браслет з підвісками, на нього і  пішов один з наборів намистин.





The Internet is full of ideas for such bracelets and YouTube is full of tutorials of initial beading skills so invention of own patterns takes no time. My main idea was to use all the beads from the bag :-) So three threads were strung  and then a piece of chain with dangles added. 




В інтернеті повно ідей для подібних браслетів, а на YouTube повно майстер класів з початкових навичок нанизування, тому на вигадування власної моделі часу піде не багато. Моя головна ідея була - використати всі намистини з пакунку :-) Отож три низки просто нанизала і потім ще додала ланцюжок з підвісками.

No comments:

Post a Comment