About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

31 May 2020

Dangle Earrings

The diversity of the beads in the pack let me make the pair of the earrings in the same style and colour, but without full identity of the materials, to match the bracelet from the previous post. I wish I could say it took no time but it is not true :-) I wish I could say it took no time but it is not quite true.

Сережки з підвісками 


Розмаїття намистин у пакеті дозволило мені зробити і сережки в тому ж стилі і кольоровій гамі, але без повної ідентичності матеріалів, в пару до браслету з попереднього допису. Хотілося б мені сказати, що на це часу пішло зовсім обмаль, але це була б не зовсім правда.



It took time because of preparing elements before their compiling. The way how to assemble such kind of earrings can be found here, at least I used to watch this video and memorized the technique. The different colours of the findings were chosen willfully. 



Час це зайняло через підготовку елементів до збірки. Спосіб як змонтувати сережки такого типу можна знайти тут, принаймні я колись це відео побачила і запам'ятала техніку. Різний колір фурнітури - не випадковість, обраний навмисно.



It has just occurred to me that the colour style of this jewelry set reminds strawberry with cream, doesn't it?



Мені щойно спало на думку, що колір цього набору прикрас нагадує полуницю з вершками, чи не так?

No comments:

Post a Comment