About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

19 August 2021

Twinkling Trifle Jewellery Set



I haven't done bead weaving for quite long so it was not easy for my eyes to stand few evenings of intensive work. I even had some doubts if I was able to keep on with this craft. Fortunately, after getting this awesome outcome, I realized that I underestimated myself and beading must go on :-) 





Набір прикрас "Мерехтлива дрібничка" 


Вже давно нічого не плела з бісеру, тож моїм очам нелегко було витримати декілька вечорів інтенсивної роботи. У мене навіть сумніви з'явилися чи зможу і надалі займатися цим видом рукотворів. На щастя, отримавши такий чудовий результат, зрозуміла, що недооцінила себе і плетіння з бісеру має тривати:-) 



The used pattern is by Kathy Burke from Beadwork December2012/January 2013. The materials to make it were gathered a couple of years ago. 

I didn't think much which of my garments this necklace matches but its colour style size give it many chances to be wearable.





Використана модель Kathy Burke з журналу Beadwork December2012/January 2013. Матеріали для виготовлення були зібрані роки зо два тому. 

Я не дуже замислювалася до якого вбрання це намисто пасуватиме, але його кольорова гама і розмір дають йому багато шансів. 



The rope is made with spiral herringbone. Its length is about 39-40 cm. 




Джгут сплетений перекрученим ндебеле. Довжина десь 39-40 см. 


As from the very beginning I was going to make a set, three bigger rivolis were bezelled at once: one for the necklace and two for the earrings. 




Оскільки від самого початку планувала зробити набір, більших ріволі було оплетено одразу три: один для намиста і два для сережок. 



To decorate ear studs a 3 mm pearl were glued inside it. 





Щоб прикрасити швензи, вклеїла перлину 3 мм. 






There is a dress on my sewing table. I guess the set will match it not bad:-) 


Є у мене на робочому столі сукня, думаю пасуватиме набір до неї непогано:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment