About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

23 March 2016

Spring Mambo

As the design of the bracelet belongs to +Jill Wiseman, I decided to save its name because I liked the way she represented her work very much. But as the colours I used belongs to spring pallete, as I see it, my intention is to dance this Mambo right now :-)

Весняний мамбо 

Оскільки дизайн цього браслету належить +Jill Wiseman, я вирішила зберегти його назву, тому що мені дуже сподобалося, як вона представила свою роботу. Але оскільки обрані кольори належать весняній палітрі, як я її бачу, то мій намір - станцювати цю мамбу вже зараз :-)



So the tutorial for the bracelet was found here. I chose it on few reasons. First of all I wanted something to use triangles which I had a lot left after beading this necklace. It happened because I bought the equal number of 8.0 seed beads and 3-cuts for that project. But in fact, the latter ones are much lighter and can be counted almost as 2 to 1 comparing with 8.0. I can't say if my conclusion works with other bead brands, but with those I used it does.
Secondly, I wanted to try making the fringe long ago but had no special plan so this variant suited for that. And the last one - I am a big fan of Czech flower beads and bought some. But as I my great wish to use them fought with the feeling of me being out of age to use them for earrings or a necklace, the fringe for the bracelet undoubtedly seemed to be the perfect idea to embellish with them.

Отже, МК для браслету знайшла тут. Зупинилася на ньому з декількох причин. По-перше, хотілося зробити щось з трикутників, яких у мене дуже багато залишилося після нанизування цього намиста. Трапилося це тому, що я купила однакову кількість бісеру 8.0 і трикутникі. Але така рубка з трьома гранями дуже легка і може розраховуватися майже як 2 до 1 в порівнянні з бісером 8.0. Не можу сказати, чи мий висновок справедливий для бісеру інших виробників, але для того, який був у мене - працює.
По-друге, я давно хотіла спробувати зробити таку бісерну бахрому, але у мене не було якогось певного плану, ось ця прикраса і згодилася. І нарешті, я велика шанувальниця чеських намистин квіточок і навіть прикупила їх. Але оскільки моє велике бажання їх використати боролося з відчуттям, що вони вже трохи  не по моєму вікові, щоб прикрашати ними сережки, або намисто, то декорувати ними бахрому на браслеті здалося виключно вдалою ідеєю.





What I yet changed. I made the bracelet wider. I also changed the order of beading the stripes. As my triangles and 8.0 are not exactly identical in the colour and just match in colour style, it looks better if to diffuse the beads a little while changing their rows. I mean not to bead them as solid stripes. And I didn't want to bead the toggle so used the ready one. 

Що я все ж таки змінила. Зробила браслет ширшим. Також змінила порядок нанизування смужок. Оскільки мої трикутники і бісер 8.0 не ідентичного кольору, а просто підходять за кольоровою гамою, то краще виглядає, якщо змінювати вид бісеру в смужках поступово. Також мені не хотілося робити тогл, тому я використала готовий.


This is the final item from the set. As usual the set is united just by common materials and the necklace, earrings and the bracelet can be easily worn either together or separately or with other items, for example with these ones.
So nice blossoming and happy mambo to everybody!

Це заключний предмет з комплекту. Як і зазвичай, набір об'єднаний лише спільними матеріалами, тому намисто, сережки і браслет можна носити як разом, так і окремо, або поєднувати з іншими прикрасами, наприклад, цими.
Отже всім гарного цвітіння і щасливого мамбо :-)



2 comments:

  1. Przepiękna bizuteria Oskana. Pozdrawiam serdecznie i życzę Ci cudownych Świąt:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the compliment and the greetings! Let you and all your beautiful family have nice holidays, too:-)

      Delete