About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

14 March 2016

Spring Blossoming Temptation (Necklace)

Undoubtedly the time of spring garden blossoming, that hasn't come here yet, by the way,  is one of the most inspiring and symbolic in a year. Which of us is not waiting  for it and who is able not to rejoice at the beauty of the real new life's feast? And it is almost impossible to keep oneself from the wish to get at least a tiny piece of this spring tenderness that is given to us by nature with the magnificence of gardens' blossoming. So, let's try to express this dreamlike impression in new jewelry :-)

Спокуса весняного цвітіння (намисто)

Без сумніву пора весняного цвітіння садів, яка ще тут не настала, до речі, є однією з самих натхненних і найбільш символічних в році. Хто ж її не чекає і не радіє красі справжнього свята нового життя. І дуже важко утриматися від бажання закарбувати хоча б маленьку часточку цієї весняної ніжності, яку дарує нам природа разом з пишним цвітінням садів... Отже, спробуємо виразити те казкове враження в новій прикрасі :-)

There is not much to tell about my work on the necklace because it is just a modification of a Cellini spiral (or peyote tubular), two of which I've already made before for  Carpathian Path  pendant and for  Catch the Wave bracelet. While choosing the colourstyle, I thought about Spring Blossoming, but when pondering about the materials, I thought about one of my favourite YouTube teachers ( +Jill Wiseman ) words who often finishes her basic tutorials with encouragement to try new techniques with different kinds of beads. And thus this time I chose three of them: 8.0, 10.0 and triangles. Before I started beading this spiral in this alternation of colours and beads, 7!!! samples were made. But having the result in front of my eyes I have none of regrets about the time spent for experiments. It was worthy and useful.

Про мою роботу над цим намистом особливо немає чого розповідати, тому що це просто одна з модифікацій джгута Селіні (Челіні), або джгута пейот, який я вже робила для кулону "Карпатський шлях" та браслету "Тримай Хвилю". Поки обирала кольорову гаму, думала про цвітіння садів, а ось коли замислилась над матеріалами, тримала на думці слова однієї з моїх улюблених YouTube вчителів +Jill Wiseman, яка часто закінчує свої базові майстер класи заохоченням пробувати нові техніки різними намистинами. Тому цього разу я зупинилася на бісері №№ 8 і  10 та трьох граній рубці (трикутниках, не впевнена, що обрала українською правильний термін, але "нехай буде гречка", як казала моя бабуся, коли щось не мало такого вже принципового значення). До того як почала плести джгут такої конфігурації, було зроблено 7!!! зразків. Але маючи перед очима результат, не маю жодного жалю що до витраченого на експерименти часу. Це було варто і корисно робити.

No comments:

Post a Comment