About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

17 April 2018

Montpensier Candies Bracelet :-)


Generally, I have to get up early tomorrow and it would be right to go to bed right now and post this tomorrow. But I thought the project was simple and quick (if to miss the period of buying the materials stretched in the time for few months:-)) so the post would be the same and decided not to postpone.
I liked these candy beads and especially in yellow. Their form and colour made think about something very warm and sunny, and the name - about something sweet. So I didn't resist the temptation to use them too long :-)  The inspiring pattern from Francesca Piombino  was found pretty quickly and the bracelet was made in no time: the hardest in this bracelet was to write "montpensier" without mistakes:-)



Браслет "Льодяники Монпансьє":-)


Взагалі-то, мені  рано вставати, отже краще за все було б піти спати і опублікувати це завтра, але я подумала, що проект простий і швидкий (якщо проминути період купівлі матеріалів, який розтягнувся в часі на місяці:-)),  тож і допис буде такий самий і вирішила не відкладати.
Мені сподобалися ці намистини candy і особливо жовті. Їхня форма і колір нагадували щось таке тепле і сонячне, а назва - щось солодке ("candy" - цукерка). Тож я не довго опиралася спокусі якось їх використати :-) Надихаючий зразок від Francesca Piombino знайшовся швидко, а на плетіння браслету часу пішло ще менше: найскладніше в цьому браслеті було написати без помилок слово "montpensier" французькою:-)



Besides the materials, I changed nothing. On the second step was confused with rolling of the 10/0 seed beads row. On the next step ruffling started :-)



Крім матеріалів я нічого не міняла. На другому етапі трохи збентежило загортання ряду бісеру 10/0, але на наступному етапі почалися утворюватися фалди:-)




In the last row I changed the colour of 10/0 seed beads because green colour became too dominating.
To fasten the bracelet magnetic clasp was used because, as one designer said, when putting on bracelet on your own, a magnetic clasp is the easiest way to fasten it :-)



В останньому ряду замінила колір бісеру 10/0, тому що зелений почав занадто домінувати.
Для застібки використала магнітний замочок, тому що, як сказала одна дизайнерка, коли сам вдягаєш браслет, з такою застібкою найлегше впоратися :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment