About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

28 April 2018

Noon in the Castle Earrings


As I took photos of the earrings of this set in a bright sunny morning, I thought they don't look so mysterious as the pendant so let them be named Noon in the Castle :-) I wonder what can be going on in that imaginary castle at night...:-)  


Сережки "Полудень у замку"

Оскільки сережки я фотографувала яскравим сонячним ранком, я подумала, що вони не виглядають такими ж таємничими як кулон, тож нехай називатимуться "Полуднем в замку"... цікаво що там відбуватиметься в тому уявному замку вночі...:-) 





The earrings are made by the same design from Marie Geraud as for the pendant but for a smaller motif. I beaded them surprisingly quick... during few hours. My rivoli is of different shape, an oval instead of navette and I used Czech 10/0 seed beads.
I also thought about some dangle, like for the pendant, but am not sure it would look good because the designer's jewllery is very refined and doesn't need to be overloaded with extra elements.




Сережки зроблені за тим самою моделлю від Marie Geraud що і кулон тільки для меншого мотиву. Я їх зробила на диво швидко, лише за декілька годин. Ріволі у мене овальний замість наветти і використала чеський бісер №10/0.
Я також думала про якусь підвіску, щось як на кулоні, але все ще не впевнена, що це добре виглядатиме, тому що моделі дизайнера дуже витончені і додаткові елементи можуть зробити їх громіздкими.

No comments:

Post a Comment