About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

3 June 2022

Iris Necklace and Earrings Set

 
Today the third day of summer. I made a new set of jewellery. I don't remember when its beading started as probably none of us noticed there was spring this year and I began my project on some day in spring, maybe in March or April. We are mostly focusing on the main things now, really main and important. Our life saving and our victory. To have joyful moments are as meaningful to survive. My set seems to be full of delight and brightness as well as plenty of flowers around now. For example, irises. A lot of them fill the hot southern air with their saturated astringent scent and triumphant beauty now. It cannot but inspire, can it? :-) 


Намисто і сережки "Ірис" 


Сьогодні третій день літа. Зробила новий набір прикрас. Не пам'ятаю коли почала плетіння, тому що мабуть жоден з нас цього року не помітив, що була весна, а  робота розпочалася якогось весняного дня, можливо десь у березні чи квітні. Ми зараз зосереджені на головних речах, справді головних і важливих. Збереженні життя і нашій перемозі. Дозволяти собі хвилини радості теж дуже вагомо для виживання. Мій набір, здається наповненим радістю і яскравістю так само як квіти, яких зараз навколо дуже багато. Наприклад, ірисів. Незліченна їх кількість наповнює спекотне південне повітря своїм насиченим терпким ароматом та тріумфальною красою. Це ж не може не надихати? 





The materials were prepared long ago the used pattern for the pendant and the earrings by Helena Tang-Lim from B&B August 2019. The pendant has more interesting rope in the magazine but I didn't have enough  seed beads for it as to make the earrings was more important for me.




Матеріали для набору були давно підготовлені, модель кулону і сережок від Helena Tang-Lim з B&B серпень 2019. В журналі кулон має цікавіший джгут, але у мене на нього бісеру не вистачило, оскільки зробити сережки було для мене важливіше.

No comments:

Post a Comment