About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

18 June 2022

Multi Coloured Viscose Trousers

 


There was not much to tell about the blouse provoked the sewing of this pair of trousers. But I have even less to tell about the trousers themselves except the fact that I had not enough fabric to make them. But when could it stop me? From the very beginning I decided it must be the simplest model with elastic band without any zipper or pockets. Burda has more than enough choice of such patterns which could be found at least in every other magazine. I used #111 from Burda 10/2019. I used to make a dress #109 from this magazine a couple of years ago.




Строкаті штани з віскози 



Не було мені багато чого розповідати про блузку, яка спровокувала пошиття цієї пари штанів. Про самі штани мені є розповісти ще менше крім того, що мені аж ніяк не вистачало на них тканини. Але коли мене це зупиняло? З самого початку я вирішила, що це має бути найпростіший крій з еластичним поясом без застібки на блискавку і кишень. Burda має багатий вибір таких моделей, які можна знайти щонайменше в кожному другому журналі. Я використала викрійку 111 з Burda 10/2019. З цього випуску пару років тому я шила сукню 109




















1.To arrange the paper pattern on the fabric I had to cut separate triangles and stitched them to the inner edges of the every back details, then cut the fabric by the right inner line. The fabric is variegated enough not to see the joint clear. 

2.The pattern has a zipper so to put the trousers on I omitted back darts. The pockets were out of question as well but while posing for the pictures I noticed my trying to put my hands into the absent pockets so I'd rather add them having seam allowance wide enough. The facing is used as a pipe for 3 cm elastic. 



1.Щоб викласти паперову викрійку на тканині, довелося покроїти окремі трикутники і пришити їх до внутрішніх країв кожної задньої деталі, потім підрізала тканину по правильним лініям. Тканина достатньо строката, щоб стик не був аж занадто помітний.

2.Модель застібається на блискавку, тож щоб влізти в штани без неї, відмовилася від виточок на задніх половинках. Кишені не обговорювалися, але поки позувала для фото, помітила свої намагання засунути руки в ті неіснуючі кишені, тож варто було б їх зробити, якби припуски на шви були дозволяли. Обшивка використана як куліса для 3 см еластичної тасьми.

No comments:

Post a Comment