About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

26 June 2022

Orange Short Sleeve Shirt




New item made both to match those palazzo trousers and to wear the set of jewellery made just because I have no items of so beautiful purple colour :-) It was comparatively quick sewing despite not so easy model of the blouse #123 from Burda 6/2003 as its paper pattern was traced probably two years ago and stayed in the magazine since then. The fabric, thin linen, was purchased at that time as well to make this shirt which was supposed to match the pair of trousers #103 from Burda 9/2019 but the shirt's fate changed. Orange colour and half-fitted cut of the blouse turned to be ideal partners for the variegated viscose trousers of loose silhouette. Very lively and cheerful look this outfit has. I did enjoy wearing it!




Помаранчева сорочка з короткими рукавами




Новий предмет гардеробу, створений щоб і до тих штанів палаццо підходив і щоб новий комплект прикрас, сплетений з тієї причини, що у мене дрібничок такого гарного фіолетового кольору немає, згодився :-) Пошиття блузки 123 з Burda 6/2003 було порівняно швидким, хоча модель не така вже і проста, оскільки викрійку я зробила роки зо два тому і вона з того часу лежала у журналі. Тканину, тонкий льон, купила спеціально для цієї сорочки десь в той самий час, щоб згодом, по пошитті, скомбінувати зі штанами  #103 з Burda 9/2019, але доля сорочки змінилася:-) ЇЇ оранжевий колір та напівприлягаючий крій виявилися чудовими партнерами для строкатих віскозних штанів вільного силуету. Комплект вийшов життєрадісний і жвавий. Одягала його з задоволенням! 


My sewing notes.
1. The main feature of the model is its original pockets, they are double with pleated upper part. 
2. But, as I have quite big bust (cup F), I refused omitted that part.
3. The inner edges of the pockets seem to be extra but they are not, they must be basted by the draft to form a bulging shape for the bust.
4. Both back and front edges of the yoke I stich on the sewing machine. Video shows the way to turn it out. All the basting threads must be removed. 

Мої нотатки.
1. Головна цікавинка цієї моделі - це кишені, вони подвійні, верхня зі складками.
2. Оскільки бюст у мене доволі великий (чашка F), від верхньої частини я відмовилася.
3. Внутрішні краї кишень здаються завеликими, але це не так, їх треба намітати за викрійкою, щоб вони утворили опуклість для бюсту.
4. І задній і передні шви кокеток я зшиваю на машинці. Відео демонструє, як це вивертається на лице. Всі зметувальні нитки треба видалити. 

Processing of the concealed placket.1. Right front. 2. Left front.                                                     Обробка супатної планки. 1. Права сторона. 2. Ліва сторона.  


Processing of the  sleeves (1) and collar (2).    

Обробка рукавів (1) і коміру (2).


No comments:

Post a Comment