About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

18 August 2022

Horizontally Pleated Top

 

One more wartime quick sewing from July, which would have been even quicker if I hadn't have to interrupt the process to hide during air alarms signals. But anyway it is ready and today my mama took the photos. Plain and rather boring fabric appearance of which in my stash can be explained only by incredibly low price for unbelievable high quality required not ordinary design to be used properly. Thus the piece of viscose of a strange, either grey or green or both in one, colour matched well pattern #115 from Burda 6/2014. The top, or blouse pairs well with my Universal trousers that seem to suit whatever I made now. Also the neutral colour of the garment lets display the last set of the jewelry I've finished recently in the best way.


The ropes: 

Square Pendant

Chain

Double Strand 

and 

the earrings


Топ з горизонтальними складками 


Ще одна липнева річ швидкого пошиття воєнного часу, яка могла б пошитися ще швидше, якби мені постійно не треба було переривати процес, щоб ховатися під час сигналів повітряної тривоги. Але, як би там не було, він готовий і сьогодні мама нас, мене і блузку, сфотографувала. Проста і доволі нудна тканина, появу якої в моїх запасах можна пояснити лише її якоюсь несусвітньо низькою ціною за гарну якість,  потребувала незвичного дизайну, щоб виглядати пристойно; саме таким чином відріз віскози дивного, чи то сірого, чи зеленого, або і обох в одному, кольору, добре підійшов для моделі 115 з Burda 6/2014. Топ, чи блузка, гарно комбінується з моїми Універсальними штанами, які схоже пасують до всього, що я шию останнім часом. Також нейтральний колір вбрання дозволив найкращим чином виставити на показ останній набір прикрас, який я нещодавно зробила. 


Намиста: 

з квадратним кулоном

ланцюжок

подвійна низка 

та сережки




Sewing includes 4 steps.


1. Piping of the neck hole.


2. The armholes are narrow hemmed. To make it easier at first I folded the edge and pressed it.


3. Then stitched the side seams and then stitched the armholes.


4. Stitching the pleats. 






Пошиття складається з чотирьох кроків.


1. Обробка горловини косою бейкою.

2. Пройму оброблено подвійною підгинкою. Щоб це легше було зробити, спочатку я її запрасувала.

3. Потім зшила  бокові шви і потім застрочила підгинку.

4. Зшивання складок. 


Put on and enjoy:-) 


Одягаємо і насолоджуємося:-)

2 comments: