About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

5 August 2022

Lvivsky Square Necklace III

The last part of the Lvivsky Square set is a double short necklace made with the same materials. The earrings are planned but I am not sure about the desired outcome.

1.Embroidery.

2.Embroidered Square Pendant Necklace.

3.Chain Rope.



Намисто "Львівський квадрат" ІІІ 


Остання частина набору - це намисто з двох низок виготовлене з тих самих матеріалів. Сережки заплановані, але я поки невпевнена що хочу на виході.

1.Вишивка

2.Намисто з вишитим квадратом.

3.Низка з ланцюжком.



No comments:

Post a Comment