About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

18 April 2023

Home Wear Wide-Leg Trousers

 




Despite today was a beautiful sunny day I was sad without any obvious reason. The day was busy enough, I worked almost the whole day and even helped my mom a little in the garden without any of her claim. But that melancholy didn't disappear, it seemed just hid deeper inside. Hoping to overcome this state of mind I decided to write a short post about my new home wear trousers which I made to alternate with the previous pair. This time I used pattern 5C from Burda Easy Winter 2021. I have few issues of this magazine but worked with it the first time and enjoyed the process because the magazine has individual paper patterns for every model. The sewing took about an hour but I refused from the pockets as the trousers are bulging enough around the waist and hips even without them. Actually I dislike that but can stand when it goes about home wear :-) 




Домашні широкі штани 


Хоча сьогодні був прекрасний сонячний день, без особливих причин мені було сумно. Весь день була зайнята, працювала на основній роботі і навіть трохи допомагала мамі у садочку без її прохання. Але все одно той мій смуток нікуди не подівся, здається лише заховався глибше в середині. Сподіваючись подолати такий стан, вирішила написати коротенький допис про мої нові домашні штани, які я пошила на зміну попередній парі. Цього разу використала модель 5С з Burda Easy Зима 2021. У мене є декілька чисел цього журналу, але працювала з ним вперше і процес мені сподобався, адже журнал має окремі паперові викрійки для кожної моделі. На пошиття пішла приблизно година, але я відмовилася від кишень, бо штани і без них широкі навколо талії та стегон, чого я не люблю, але з чим можу змиритися, коли йдеться про домашній одяг :-) 



As the sewing is quick, there is not to tell a lot but if I ever make them again, I will narrow the trousers from the hips to the waist for at least 3 cm on the both sides to lessen the extra fabric. 

In the photos the trousers are paired with East Poetry top



Оскільки пошиття швидке, то розповідати про нього особливо немає чого, але, якщо колись ще робитиму цю модель, то звужу деталі від стегон до талії не менш ніж на 3 см з обох боків, що зменшити кількість зайвої тканини. 

На фото штани скомбіновані з топом "Східна поезія".

No comments:

Post a Comment