About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

17 October 2024

Bordeaux Crochet Hat

 




I left house yesterday and felt the autumn came in full so I urgently need a hat to match my new jacket. I even didn't have to buy any new yarn as in my stash had a skein of Alize LanaGold in the most appropriate colour (the real hue in the middle photo of the hat on the ironing board), saturated Bordeaux. The crochet hat pattern from DropsDesign was found quickly on their site and took me yesterday evening to start and finish it.

This time I was wearing earrings made with crochet bead, one of my beading project ever, by the way:-) 




Бордовий гачкований капелюшок 


Вчора вийшла з будинку і одразу відчула, що осінь вже тут невідворотньо, тож до нового жакету мені терміново потрібна шапка. Мені навіть не довелося купувати пряжі, бо в запасах знайшовся моток Alize LanaGold потрібного кольору (реальний відтінок на фото посередині, де шапка лежить на прасувальній дошці), насиченого бордо. Модель гачкованого капелюшка швидко знайшлася на сайті DropsDesign і за вчорашній вечір я її і згачкувала. 

Цього разу доповнила вбрання сережками з оплетеною гачком намистиною, одними з моїх найперших прикрас, до речі:-) 




No comments:

Post a Comment