About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

26 December 2016

Peyote Pyramid Earrings, or Funny Geometry

After making the pendant I asked myself why I'd been so indifferent to Geometry at school. It turned to be so interesting unless to learn any theorem :-) And it could be absolutely exciting if to use the beaded simple geometric figures, for example triangles, to create as many new beaded elements as you want. The previous project got the quick continuation. I thought the pendant wouldn't mind having a couple of friends and made a pair of earrings as soon as I became sure I am able to compile the motifs in any figures... well, maybe not in any but if to talk about the simplest pyramid of four triangles, I managed pretty well :-)

Сережки "Мозаїчна піраміда", або Весела геометрія

Зробивши кулон, я запитала себе, чому була такою байдужою до геометрії в школі. Адже вона виявилася такою цікавою, якщо не вчити жодних теорем:-) Вона може бути навіть захопливою, якщо використовувати сплетені з бісеру прості геометричні фігури, наприклад трикутники, для створення нових елементів у великий кількості. Попередній проект отримав дуже швидке продовження. Я подумала, що кулон був би не проти отримати собі компанію і зробила до нього пару сережок щойно зрозуміла, що можу зібрати з таких мотивів будь яку фігуру... ну, може і не будь яку, але якщо говорити про найпростішу піраміду з чотирьох трикутників, у мене вийшло непогано:-) 



So to make such pyramids I made four triangles (the same as for the pendant) per an earring. I added extra row to every other motif to sew them together this time, too.





Отже, щоб зробити такі піраміди, я сплела по чотири трикутники (такі ж самі як для кулону) на кожну сережку. І так само в кожному другому додавала додатковий ряд для кращого зшивання мотивів.


Every of three corners were decorated with one 10/0 seed bead, one 4mm crystal and one 10/0. Then on the pin I assembled 4 mm crystal, the pyramid, 4 mm bicone, a drop bead and added a hook.



Кожний з трьох кутів прикрасила однією бісериною 10/0, 4 мм кристалом, бісериною 10/0. Потім зібрала на пін кристал 4 мм, піраміду, біконус 4 мм і намистину краплю. Додала гачок.




That's all. I can't help admitting that I'd love to go on playing with such elements.




Це все. Не можу не визнати, що із задоволенням продовжила б експерименти з цими елементами.

No comments:

Post a Comment