About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

13 June 2017

Fading Tulips Earrings

I don't like to postpone projects making jewelry sets. But it happens, of course. Sometimes because I can't make a decision what I really want from that set, sometimes because I have no necessary materials at the right moment, sometimes because the matching outfit is not ready and I have time for doubts:-) Unfortunately, there is a risk that, while delaying making something, I can lose the interest to it and that is the reason of my dislike. 
So as soon as the materials for the earrings to pair the pendant were gathered, I came back to Smadar's Grossman's pattern and for about a couple of hours the earrings were ready.
The pattern is a small element of the pendant. They are quick to bead but I decided to add different drop to make the earrings heavier otherwise they would be too light and didn't keep the shape.



Сережки "Тюльпани що в'януть"


Не люблю відкладати виготовлення прикрас, що утворюють набори. Але, звісно, це трапляється. Іноді тому, що я не можу вирішити, що я насправді хочу від того набору, іноді тому що в певний момент не маю необхідних матеріалів, а іноді тому, що поки немає відповідного вбрання, у мене є час на сумніви:-) На жаль, у випадку відкладання роботи, є ризик втратити до неї цікавість - ось це і є головна причина моєї нелюбові.
Тому, щойно матеріали  для сережок в пару до кулону було зібрано, я повернулася до моделі Smadar Grossman і протягом пари годин сережки були готові.
Зразок сережок - маленький елемент кулону. Нанизується швидко, але я вирішила, додати інший вид краплі, щоб сережки були важчі інакше вони були б надто легкими і не тримали б форму.

No comments:

Post a Comment