About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

2 March 2018

Angel's Feather Earrings

When winter is real, it impresses... Of course, it can be absolutely fierce, out of control and bring a lot of trouble but we love it for different moments... For its frosty sunny days when its cold is soft enough and lets dream about home warmth and coziness without thoughts about flue... and for revealing our hidden readiness to be a child again when winter gives us a chance to play snowballs and make a snowman and brings back some natural blush to our cheeks... and when it charms us with bright joyful holidays... and when covering everything around with snow, winter creates such spectacular magic landscapes that only can be imagined in fairy tales and then the world seems to be wrapped in angel's wings... And that's why I called my new earrings Angel's Feather.



Сережки "Перо Янгола"


Коли зима справжня, вона вражає... Звісно, вона може бути абсолютно лютою неконтрольованою і принести немало лиха, але ми любимо її зовсім за інше... За її сонячні морозні дні, коли зимовий холод м'який достатньо для того, щоб помріяти про домашнє тепло і затишок без думок про застуду... і за те що вона витягає на світ нашу заховану готовність знову відчути себе дитиною, коли дає можливість погратися в сніжки або зліпити снігову бабу та повертає щокам трохи природного рум'янцю... і коли зачаровує нас яскравими радісними святами... і коли укриваючи все навколо снігом, зима створює такі неймовірні видовищні пейзажі, які можна уявити лише в казках і тоді тоді весь світ здається огорнутим крилами янгола... Тому так я і назвала мої нові сережки - "Перо янгола".





Although I am not a big fan of white colour on some unknown reason I have enough materials of the kind. So I gathered them and decided to follow my own way to say good bye to winter. (Something tells me the process of "good byeing" can be pretty long:-)) The main element of the earrings is a bezeled navette. All what I could say about my experience of making them is mentioned here. I only can repeat again that even after watching many videos every time it is necessary to make a lot of own work and not only the beading itself. For example, this time I started bezeling with 44 Matsuno 11/0 cut beads. And despite all those materials I thought the laconic form for this project would be the best so just completed the earrings with a dangle. 




Хоча я не дуже велика прихильниця білого кольору, якимось невідомим чином у мене накопичилося достатньо відповідних матеріалів. Тож я їх зібрала і вирішила попрощатися з зимою у власний спосіб. (Щось мені підказує, що процес прощання може затягнутися:-))  Головним елементом сережок є обплетена наветта. Все що я могла сказати про свій досвід її виготовлення вже описано тут. Можу лише повторитися, що навіть після перегляду багатьох відео щоразу доводиться виконувати багато роботи самостійно і йдеться не лише про бісероплетіння як таке. Наприклад, цього разу я почала обплетення з 44 бісерин рубки № 11 Matsuno. І незважаючи на всі ті матеріали, зрештою я подумала, що лаконічна форма найкраща, тож закінчила сережки лише додаванням підвіски.

No comments:

Post a Comment