About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

4 August 2019

Summer Day Necklace




As for me, stringing is the easiest, quickest and funniest kind of beading... if, of course, you know what you want and you get it from the first try :-) But when the outcome looks like your drawn or imagined sketch after ninth attempt and the necklace's ready length is 1.5 m, then stringing can be pretty boring even if the item made of colourful and sparkling materials :-) 






Намисто "Літній день"




Як на мене, нанизування - найлегший, найшвидший і найвеселіший вид створення прикрас..., якщо, звісно, ти знаєш, що хочеш і отримуєш це з першої спроби :-) А коли результат роботи виглядає схожим на твій намальований чи уявний ескіз лише після дев'ятої спроби, а довжина готового намиста 1,5 м, тоді нанизування може бути доволі нудним, навіть якщо виріб зроблений з яскравих і сяючих матеріалів :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment