About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

5 April 2020

Sea Star Brooch

The last brooch from the list of 12 "Charivna Myt"'s kits I've bought this year. In the next post I am going to make a short catalogue of them to generalize the experience and to think if I want to go on with purchasing some more. I am glad this Sea Star became the last as it turned out to be as good as it could be. Actually, stars are rarely disappointing, they are too unattainable for that :-) 



Брошка "Морська Зірка" 


Остання брошка з переліку з 12 наборів від "Чарівної миті", які я придбала цього року. В наступному дописі збираюся скласти коротенький каталог, щоб узагальнити досвід і подумати, чи хочеться мені купувати їх ще. Рада що ця "Морська Зірка" стала останньою, оскільки вона виявилася настільки гарною, наскільки могла б. Взагалі, зірки рідко розчаровують: вони для цього занадто недосяжні :-) 




The brooch is quite massive and heavy because of beads #5 and it is a little bigger than it is noted on the box. I liked the beads #7 (multicoloured faceted). I'll probably buy some for making other kinds of jewellery. After finishing embroidering by the pattern there was a lot of empty space among the beads so I filled it with the seed beads of the corresponding colours.





Брошка доволі масивна і важка через намистини №5 і більша ніж зазначено на упаковці. Мені спдобалися намистини №7 (різнокольорові грановані). Я, можливо, куплю таких для виготовлення інших видів прикрас. По закінченню вишивки за схемою між намистинами залишилося багато пустого місця тож я заповнила його бісером відповідних кольорів.

No comments:

Post a Comment