About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

5 April 2020

Charivna Myt Brooches



Here I made a list of all the brooches made by Charivna Myt kits. The posts contain my impressions and notes about every piece. It is my first experience of brooches embroidering and working with kits. Gathered necessary materials and the patterns make the process much easier and, the most important, none should buy the piles of the beads to use a couple and then to think where and why to keep the limitless rest. On the other  hand, if, like me, you have some own stash, it helps improvise to replace or add the beads. Not all the brooches were enjoyment to make but I guess I'll find the chance to wear every one.



Тут з зробила перелік всіх брошок виготовлених з наборів від "Чарівної Миті". В дописах мої враження та зауваження щодо кожної з них. Це мій перший досвід вишивання брошок і роботи з готовими наборами. Вже підібрані матеріали в необхідній кількості і готові схеми дуже спрощують роботу і, головне, не треба купувати цілу купу намистин, щоб використати пару штук, а потім вигадувати куди і навіщо складати нескінченні залишки. З іншого боку, якщо, як у мене, у вас є певний власний запас матеріалів, можна імпровізувати з заміщенням або доповненням намистин. Не всі брошки мені однаково сподобалися в роботі, але нагоду надягнути, думаю, знайду для кожної.



1. Paisley/Пейслі.


2. Lucky Leaf/Щасливий листок.


3. Orange Slice/Апельсинова долька.


4. Pineapple/Ананас.


5. Pomegranate/Гранат.


6. Lemon/ Лимон.


7. Watermelon/Кавун.


8. Cake/Тістечко.


9. Hummingbird/Колібрі.


10. Square/Квадрат.


11. Umbrella/Парасолька.


12. Sea Star/ Морська зірка.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the "happy" bead embroidery samples. Sending you and yours well wishes!
    -Eva Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are amazing! Fabulous work!!

    ReplyDelete