About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

22 April 2020

Blue Roses Embroidered Blouse. Progress.

The second post devoted to the progress of the work on this embroidered blouse. Its first post is dated by September 19. It is a progress, isn't it ? :-) 



Вишита блузка "Блакитні троянди"


Другий допис присвячений роботі над цією вишитою блузкою. Перший датований 19 вересня. Це взагалі можна назвати прогресом у роботі? :-) 




I finished embroidering the front part of the blouse. 




Закінчила вишивати передню частину блузки. 





To make the process of removing the waste canvas's threads easier, I cut it in few spots. 



Щоб спростити процес видалення ниток канви, я її розрізала в декількох місцях. 



After removing the threads and pressing the piece looks like this. When the next post will be is unknown because the necessary mouline thread is almost over and it is not enough either for the sleeves or belt. But in the way as it is now, it looks beautiful anyway:-)




Після видалення ниток і прасування виглядає це так. Коли буде наступний допис, поки що невідомо, тому  що у мене майже закінчилися потрібні нитки: не вистачить ані на рукави, ані на пояс. Але так теж гарно :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment