About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

20 May 2024

Coastline Crochet Top

 


I haven't noticed how quickly I crocheted this top just sitting in my armchair and  trying to follow the events of Death Paradise and ...not in Paradise last seasons series. The fibre was bought together with the kit to make a raffia hat last summer and as I can't but be inspired while watching tropical land- and seascapes, all mentioned above together brought this big skein of YarnArt Flowers in my hands and here it is! A new top crocheted by this pattern from Drops Design.




Гачкований топ "Узбережжя" 


Я і не помітила як швидко згачкувала цей топ лише сидячи в кріслі і намагаючись слідкувати за подіями останніх сезонів "Смерті в раю" та " ...не в раю". Пряжу купила разом з набором для плетіння капелюху з рафії минулого літа і, оскільки не можу не надихатися острівними та морськими пейзажами, все згадане разом принесло мені в руки цей великий моток YarnArt Flowers і ось він тут! Новий топ сплетений за цією моделлю від Drops Design.



When working with yarns like YarnArt Flowers, the hardest thing is to define what skein's end to start with as without rich experience it's hard to decide how much yarn it takes to make a certain thing because, in fact, there is no chance to improvise. For example, I got leftovers enough for crocheting about five more rows but if I had used it, the top would be too long for me.  



Коли працюєш з пряжею на кшталт YarnArt Flowers, найскладніше визначитися з якого кінця мотка починати роботу, оскільки без значного досвіду важко вирішити скільки пряжі піде на виготовлення якоїсь речі, тому що, фактично, немає шансів імпровізувати. Наприклад, тут у мене залишилося пряжі достатніх для гачкування ще рядів п'яти, але якщо б я їх використала, топ для мене був би надто довгим.



I chose the grey end as at once was going to wear the top with the set of necklaces in the turquoise colourstyle. The outfit looks gorgeous with the chosen accessories, Knotted and Blue Eye necklaces, and Sea Wheel earrings.



Я обрала сірий кінець, тому що одразу вирішила, що носитиму топ з набором намист в бірюзовій гамі. З обраними аксесуарами вбрання виглядає ефектно, з намистами "З вузликами" та "Блакитне Око", та сережками "Штурвал".

No comments:

Post a Comment