About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

16 July 2016

Knotted Necklace from the Sea Treasure Box


The only efforts one has to do while relaxing at the sea are to lie in the sun, turn regularly to the other side not to get sunburn of all the body at once and enjoy the sea swimming:-)  If suddenly you get tired of this process, then, of course, a slow walk along the beach can vary your being on the coast... Some people like to gather different pretty stones or seashells or whatever else during such strolls. I did liked doing that when being a child, too, but I can't remember at least one occasion when any of that collected stuff ever became in use and so all those things finished their existence into litter bins. However, now I easily can imagine that sea waves brought to the shore grinded and smoothed by the water pieces of glass. And if to gather them, string on the rope and add some fancy junk which is possible to find around as well, then you get this simple and nice necklace:-)

(The picture of the sea is from my Vodice album)


Вузлувате намисто з морської скарбнички

Єдині зусилля, які доводиться робити на під час морського відпочинку це - засмагати, регулярно перегортатися на інший бік, щоб не попекти все тіло одразу і насолоджуватися морським купанням:-) Якщо раптом відчуєш втому від цього процесу, повільна прогулянка уздовж берега урізноманітнить твоє існування... Декому, мандруючи узбережжям, подобається збирати гарні камінці або мушлі або будь що, що видається цікавим. В дитинстві мені теж таке подобалося робити, але зараз я не пригадую жодного випадку, коли той крам хоч раз став у пригоді і всі ті колекції закінчили своє існування на смітниках. 
Натомість зараз я з легкістю можу уявити, що морські хвилі винесли на берег відшліфовані та відполіровані водою шматочки скла кольору моря і якщо їх зібрати, нанизати на мотузку та додати ще різний уявний непотріб, який можна знайти на березі, то вийде ось таке просте і миле намисто:-)

(Фото моря з мого альбому "Водіце")



And here it is what I found along the shore:-) Glass beads of different sizes and shapes, p/a lace (about 3 m). And different thematic dangles.






І ось що я знайшла на березі моря :-) Скляні намистини різних розмірів і форм, мотузка (біля 3 м), різні підвіски на морську тематику.


The technique of making such a necklace or a bracelet is very quick and simple. To find the tutorial is easy if to surf  Knotted Necklace. For example, I liked this one
Before starting the work I arranged the beads in the desired order to match the colours and sizes. To string easier I also melted the ends of the rope and then joined the needles with threads to both of the ends.


Техніка виготовлення такого намиста або браслета дуже проста. МК знайти легко, якщо задати в пошук "Knotted Necklace" (Намисто з вузликами). Мені, наприклад, сподобався цей.
Перед початком роботи я розклала намистини в бажаному порядку, щоб підібрати кольори та розміри. Також оплавила кінці мотузки і потім прикріпила голки з нитками до обох кінців. Це спростило процес нанизування.


Besides the project is simple, it is also is a good stash buster. After finishing the first stage of stringing and knotting I added the leftover crystals and dangles in free order to embellish the necklace. I guess in this way it corresponds my idea much better. The matching earrings are quick to make as well:-)



Крім того, що проект простий, він також підходить для того, щоб використати залишки матеріалів. По закінченні першого етапу нанизування та зав'язування вузлів, я додала кристали та різні підвіски у вільному порядку, щоб прикрасити намисто. До того ж так воно краще відповідає моєму задуму. Сережки до пари теж дуже швидко зробити.

No comments:

Post a Comment