About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

18 July 2016

Sea Wheel Earrings, or Hold the Course:-)


Surely, hold the course, or why else the wheel is needed?:-) Everybody can interpret the order in own way and it works both figuratively and literally. The only condition to follow it - to choose the correct direction to move...
And as any outfit is supposed to be uncompleted without a pair of the corresponding earrings and I am entirely in sea topic now so won't postpone making an addition to my last necklace


Сережки "Штурвал", або тримаймося курсу :-)

Авжеж, триматися курсу, бо навіщо ж іще потрібен штурвал?:-) Кожний може тлумачити команду на свій лад і вона працює і в  прямому і в переносному сенсі. Єдина умова слідувати їй - обрати правильний напрямок руху...
І оскільки жодне вбрання не вважається завершеним без відповідної пари сережок, а я зараз цілковито занурена в морську тему, то і не відкладатиму виготовлення доповнення до мого останнього намиста.




The earrings were planned at once with the necklace so some beads were left aside to make them. To make such kind of earrings is the easiest way to feel yourself a designer because it took about 15 minutes to assemble them from any elements you like. No recipe no rights - just stringing in your own way.




 Сережки було заплановано одразу разом із намистом, тому я відклала декілька намистин, щоб їх зробити. Виготовлення таких сережок - найлегший спосіб відчути себе дизайнером, бо лише 15 хвилин підуть на те, щоб зібрати їх з елементів, які тобі подобаються. Жодних рецептів і правил: лише нанизування на власний смак. 





Despite I do beading more than a year already I still strat any of my projects just with common conception and during work add, remove or alternate the components. For example, this time I added orange rondelles to the ready items to get delicate sparkling.




Хоча я займаюся нанизуванням вже більше року, я все ще починаю будь який проект лише із загального задуму і протягом роботи додаю, видаляю, або змінюю елементи. Так цього разу до вже готового виробу були додані ронделі для делікатного блиску.


No comments:

Post a Comment