About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

1 June 2024

Wheat Spike Brooch

 




I've got a lot of work to do and I've got a lot of plans. The latter you can see on the photos on the left from which it's clear that om my table there are few sewing, and one crochet projects. I started them while we had rolling blackouts during last weeks after strikes on our electric power system. But today's Saturday is the one happening less or more regularly when I feel tired but under pressure of obligatory however unfinished work. As a rule, such kinds of days are over with nothing so, as I can't afford that, I decided to embroider a new brooch, a quick but cute accessory.






Брошка "Колосок" 


У мене багато роботи і багато планів. Останні можна побачити на фото ліворуч, з яких видно, що умене на столі декілька кравецьких і один проект плетіння гачком. Я їх започаткувала під час наших відключень світла на останніх тижнях після ударів по нашій енергосистемі. Але сьогоднішня субота - одна з тих, які трапляються більш менш регулярно, коли я почуваюся втомленою, але під тиском обов'язкової проте невиконаної роботи. Як правило, такі дні закінчуються нічим, тож, оскільки я не можу собі такого дозволити, я вирішила вишити нову брошку, швидкий і милий аксесуар.




No comments:

Post a Comment