About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

30 July 2024

Green Set. Necklace II


For the second rope of my Green Set also the lampwork beads are used but less in size than for the first. When stringing this kind of beads it's important to solve the problem of a balance because the heaviest beads will pull the rope and the necklace will look as it wants, and not as it's expected. I am glad I solved it in my favour :-)



Зелений набір. Намисто ІІ 


Для другої низки мого Зеленого набору також використала намистини lampwork, але меншого розміру ніж для першого. Нанизуючи такі намистини треба вирішити питання балансу, бо найважчі намистини будуть тягнути низку і намисто буде лежати так як воно хоче, а не як від нього очикується. Радію, що я впоралася з цим завданням:-)




No comments:

Post a Comment