About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

12 July 2024

Wing Sleeve Blouse

 



As we still have and will have for some more indefinite time power cuts, I try to learn to write quick posts in short. Today I am sharing my experience of sewing a new blouse, #6424 Burda PDF pattern. I bought the pattern having in mind making a dress with its drafts but then, as always, decided to start with whatever. The blouse made from 100% viscose fabric which is thin but surprisingly dense. I had a piece about 120-130 cm. 




Блузка з рукавами крильцями



Оскільки у нас все ще тривають і будуть тривати невідомо як довго знеструмлення, намагаюся вчитися писати швидкі і коротенькі дописи. Сьогодні ділюся досвідом пошиття нової блузки, викрійка 6424 Burda PDF. Викрійку купила маючи на увазі пошити сукню за цими кресленнями, але потім вирішила, як завжди. розпочати будь з чого. Блузку пошито з 100% віскозної тканини, тонкої, але на диво щільної. Відріз мій був десь 120-130 см.



To make the blouse matching better our hot weather, I refused from neck hole placket but when trying the blouse on I put a piece of fabric around my neck and it looks pretty nice. I also had to cut the back neck hole facing using the back detail.



Щоб блузка краще підходила до нашої спеки, я відмовилася від планки горловини, але примірявши блузку, приклала клапоть тканини навколо шиї і виглядає це непогано. Також довелося покроїти обшивку спинки за викрійкою спинки.



In the photos the blouse is paired with my universal trousers (it's so good I made them one size bigger at once :-)), the outfit is complited with Daisy Pendant, Dance Round Dress Bracelet, and Dried Rose Petals Earrings.



На фото блузку скомбіновано з моїми універсальними штанами (добре що я одразу пошила їх на розмір більше:-)), вбрання доповнено кулоном "Стокротка", браслетом "Танок навколо сукні" та сережками "Висушені пелюстки троянди".

No comments:

Post a Comment