About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

6 July 2024

V-neck Dress, or Dress Changing

 
Today we have power cuts after 4 pm so I am in hurry to write a quick post as I've already piled a few new things to share. Sewing this dress is 100% my friend's merit because was caused by her simple question when we were going to Lavandia last weekend. When we discussed packing for the trip, she asked, "How many times are you going to change dress?" I was happy I had one new garment to wear on the day but then thought a little and understood I had enough time to sew one more simple one. In fact, an ideal dress for rest in hot weather, #102 from Burda 5/2012 (there are three more modifications of this pattern, #101A, B, C, for any taste :-)).

 


Сукня з вирізом мисом, або Перевдягання


Сьогодні у нас знеструмлення після 16.00, тож поспішаю зробити швидкий допис оскільки в мене вже зібралося декілька речей, щоб похизуватися. Пошиття цієї сукні - 100% заслуга моєї подруги, тому що спричинене її простим питанням під час підготовки до поїздки до Лавандії минулих вихідних. Вона запитала скільки разів я збираюся перевдягатися. Я була рада з того, що пошила одне нове вбрання задля того дня, але потім трохи подумала і зрозуміла, що у мене достатньо часу зробити ще одне, якесь просте. Насправді ідеальну сукню для відпочинку в спеку,  модель 102 з Burda 5/2012 (є ще три модіфікації цієї моделі 101А, В, С, на будь який смак:-)).




If to esimate Burda issues by their using, this one 5/2012, is really among those on the top. If I ever make one more garment from it, I'll make a short review to generalize my experience :-)






Якщо оцінювати випуски Burda за їх використанням, це число, 5/2012, одне з тих, які на вершині рейтингу. Якщо я з нього колись пошию ще одне вбрання,  зроблю короткенький огляд, щоб узагальнити сій досвід :-)




The dress was made from 1.40 m x 140 cm of viscose fabric. The width was not enough for one-length cut so I added small triangles to the back. I circled those triangles on the photo. In fact, they are not visible.






Сукню пошито з 1,40 м х 140 см віскозного штапелю. Ширини було недостатньо для крою в одну довжину, тому я додала невелички трикутнички до спинки. На фото я їх обвела. Їх, практично, невидно.


Yesterday I also wore the garment to spend a day at the Tylygul estuary. To make such a dress was one of the best choices I ever made :-)


Вчора я також одягала  сукню, щоб провести день на Тилигульскому лимані. Пошити таке вбрання було одним з найкращих виборів, які я колись робила :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment