About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

25 July 2024

Floral Trousers

 

On some reason I am not in mood to cut any new garment today so want to share a quick but gorgeous project, new trousers. It's model #119 from Burda 3/2024. It is a simple pair with a couple of strings in the side seams and elastic band. I am glad with the chosen fabric, quite dense viscose, purchased right for sewing these pair.


The other things on the photos: Orange Shirt,

half tila and twisted peyote bracelets, 

Summer Day necklace

and Donut earrings.




Квітчасті штанці 


Щось мені не кроїться сьогодні, тож хочу поділитися швидким, але гарним проектом, новими штанами. Це викрійка 119 з Burda 3/2024. Це проста пара з зав'язками в бокових швах та резинкою в паску. Задоволена обраною тканиною, доволі щільним штапелем, купленим спеціально для пошиття цієї моделі.


Решта речей на фото: оранжева сорочка

браслети з половинок тіли та перекручений пейот

намисто "Літній день"

сережки "Пампушки".


It was probably the first time in my life when I had as much fabric as it was required for making the trousers, 2,50 m and surprisingly, have not much remnants left. 

One more bonus is not much gathering around the waist, maybe because the band is quite wide, and I even think it will look well if the top garment is tucked in.



Це, мабуть, перший раз в житті у мене було стільки тканини, скільки треба на пошиття штанів, 2,50 м і, на диво, клаптиків залишилося не так і багато. 

Ще один бонус - небагато зізборювання навколо талії, можливо тому, що пасок доволі широкий; я навіть думаю, що заправлений в штани верх виглядатиме добре. 





No comments:

Post a Comment