About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

12 February 2015

Few Unbroken Hearts Earrings, #4, Mysterious Queen :-)




Love is a mysterious and unpredictable feeling... Nobody knows where and why it is born... Nobody knows how it finds the way to the heart and soul and captures the mind, and none can say where it goes away when suddenly disappears... And, fortunately, nobody is pondering a lot on those questions while being in love:-) And the talk about searching of love is quite absract, mostly reminds a scene from some detective stories... when the suspect is asked how he contacts with the  main criminal and the first mostly answers that the latter one phones himself when the suspect is needed... You know what I mean, don't you? Yes, nobody knows anything...:-) And some of such consideration inspired me for my today's project . And that's why I chose the purple colour this time - I believe it is the most mysterious.. some mix of warmth and coldness. Besides, any creation is a mystery, too, and all what was said about love is true about it as well:-)



Колекція "Справи сердечні", №4, "Таємнича королева":-)



Кохання, без сумніву, незбагненне почуття... Адже ніхто не знає, де, як і чому  воно народжується... Ніхто не знає, як воно прокладає шлях до серця, проникає в душу і захоплює розум... І ніхто ніколи не розповість, куди воно дівається, коли зникає... Та і, на щастя, мало хто переймається такими питаннями, поки закоханний :-) А розмови про пошуки кохання нагадують сцени з детективів, коли підозрюваного у справі питають, як він зв'язувався з головним бандитом і перший завжди каже, що той другий завжди знаходив його сам у разі потреби... Ви ж розумієте, що я маю на увазі? Так, ніхто нічого не знає...:-) Оці мої міркування і надихнули мене на цей проект. І якраз тому цього разу я обрала фіолетовий колір, бо вважаю його найзагадковішим: таке собі втілення тепла і холоду водночас.
До того ж будь-яка творчість - теж таємниця, і про неї можна сказати все те саме, що і про кохання:-)


But at least one mystery I can discover: how to make such a pair of earrings:-)
1. Gather the materials.
2. Compile the separate elements.
3. Assemble them together and here they are my charming and mysterious earrings. Pretty nice, aren't they? :-))


Але одну таємницю мені по силах розкрити: а саме, як зробити таку пару     сережок:-)
1. Збираємо матеріали.
2. Компонуємо окремі елементи з поданих матеріалів.
3. Збираємо їх до купи і ось мої таємничі і чарівні сережки. Досить гарні, чи не так? :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment