About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

1 February 2015

Few Unbroken Hearts Earrings: #2 Delicate Lines


My today's medicine for the Valentine's infection :-)
The ready earrings make me think about  summer light sea breeze that lets the dangless tinkle a little creating some delicate melody... On the other hand,  quite possible it is some mix inspired by the pictures of big shining with glass and metal buildings among which someone yet expects to see fragile tenderness... or whatever else :-) The only thing I  know exactly: I liked those silver pipes very much in the store and wanted to use them. A real challenge for me, to tell the true, but I'm glad to see what I did :-)


"Декілька нерозбитих сердець": сережки №2 "Витончені лінії"

Мої сьогоднішні ліки від лихоманки св. Валентина :-)
Зараз, коли я дивлюся на ці сережки, чомусь думаю про легкий літній морський вітерець, що примушує їх дзвенькати створюючи якусь ледь чутну мелодію... Або, можливо, натхнення спрацювало після перегляду фото з зображеннями великих метало-скляних будівель, серед яких деякі з нас все ще намагаються побачити щось  тендітне і крихке... Або ще щось :-) Єдине, що я точно знаю: в крамниці мені дуже сподобались ці сріблясті... трубки, і захотілося їх якось використати. Що не кажіть, а для мене то був справжній виклик і мені подобається те, що вдалося зробити :-)





                         

What you need besides the inspiration :-) 

                         


 Що потрібно крім натхнення :-) 













The first step: making  separate elements.



Перший крок: створення окремих елементів.










Connecting the elements with rings and pins.
When chosing a lampwork bead for this project one should pay attention to the width of the bead's hole. If it is not wide enough, the pipes won't set in it neatly.



З'єднання елементів за допомогою кілець і пінів (шпильок).
Обираючи намистину "lampwork" для такого виробу, звертаймо увагу на ширину отвору намистини: якщо він не дуже широкий, то "трубки" не підійдуть ( думаю, у разі чого, ситуацію можна виправити за допомогою плoскогубців:-)).







Almost ready. The last steps: join a piece of chain and the hook.
Join the chain without rings right to the pipes' pins: at first I made it in this way  ( you can see the rings on the picture) and it was not very nice so had to re-do. My piece of chain is about 3 cm but it really depends on the sizes of all the elements.


Майже готово. Останні кроки: приєднати ланцюжок ( в моєму випадку приблизно 3 cм, але це справа індивідуальна, залежить від розмірів всіх елементів; приєднуємо одразу до пінів з трубками, на цьому фото перший варіант, з кільцями, мені не сподобалось), ну і до ланцюжка - швензу, тобто, гачок :-)






And here they are... I guess I have something in my wardrobe to match the earrings. And suddenly there's nothing, then I'll surely have sewed by the summer :-)





Ну, ось такi вони... Думаю, у мене в гардеробі щось відповідне знайдеться, а якщо і ні, то щось пошию до літа :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment