About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

6 December 2015

Few Sparkles at Night

After watching a couple of nice tutorials about beading with cup chain I bought half a meter of it just in case I'd like to make whatever from it some day. This "some day" happened yesterday night when it was the very right time to go to bed. But I probably felt a lack of sparkling during the day and, as this kind of jewelry is not my favourite, the curiosity to make the ring seemed to be surprising enough to yield the temptation to make a simple and quick project instead of following the natural wish to fall asleep:-)


Іскорки проти ночі


Переглянувши декілька цікавих майстер класів про нанизування з ланцюжком кристалів, я купила пів метра такого про всяк випадок, раптом захочеться щось з нього колись зробити. Це "колись" настало вчора проти ночі, якраз коли був саме час лягати спати. Але мабуть мені просто не вистачало сяяння іскорок протягом дня, до того ж мене здивувала моя незвична цікавість до виготовлення каблучки - виду прикрас, який я не дуже люблю. Цього виявилося цілком досить для того, щоб замість слідувати природній потребі у сні, я поступилася спокусі зробити цей простий і швидкий проект:-)



As it was night and the not the good time to match the colour style I decided not to ponder much about it. I thought if to make the ring from the seed beads of beige and brown hues, it will be pretty wearable and will match any outfit. 


Оскільки вже була ніч, час, який не дуже підходить для підбору кольорової гами, я вирішила на ній не зациклюватись. Я подумала, якщо використати бежеві і коричневі відтінки бісеру, то каблучка буде універсальною і пасуватиме до будь якого вбрання.




The tutorial I used  is really clear so after making the first ring I thought it would be good practice to make another one:-) 


Майстер клас, яким я користувалась чіткий і зрозумілий, тому зробивши перший виріб, я подумала, що для практики було б добре зробити ще один:-)







And now to bed... quickly... 





А тепер спати... швидко...



No comments:

Post a Comment